At its core cnTrack provides a secure and scalable way to store, retrieve and manage aCGH and SNP array data in a Cytogenetic laboratory. But don't think of it as just a data repository - cnTrack can also help you organize laboratory-wide analysis of array data in the most efficient manner. It was designed to facilitate and monitor distributed data interpretation process involving multiple workstations. Laboratory team members can work across all major aCGH and SNP array platforms including Affymetrix, Agilent, Illumina, PerkinElmer, Roche-Nimblegen and custom arrays. Seamless integration of our analytical and visualization software oneClickCGH and CGH Fusion ensures precise and reliable DNA copy number analysis in a high-throughput environment. State-of-the-art dataset analysis engine enables clinicians and researchers to construct, curate and visualize copy number variation profiles built on large sets of accumulated data and to re-use them in their routine array-based Cytogenetic tests. This combination of an array-specific database and copy number analytics components makes cnTrack a truly unique aCGH software package capable of standardizing and supporting array data analysis workflow across laboratories.
cnTrack is designed to facilitate DNA Copy Number reporting/interpretation workflow and its evolution in a Cytogenetic laboratory. Its integration with oneClickCGH and CGH Fusion provides access to state-of-the-art aberration detection tools and graphics-rich copy number visualizations for all team members. Unprecedented flexibility of its reporting procedures enables cnTrack to adapt to any set of laboratory requirements and to enrich the end-product of your analysis in terms of both content and presentation. All these features make cnTrack a unique institution-wide array CGH database solution that answers all your Cytogenetic software needs.
- Advanced permission management that provides a personalized dataset space for each lab member as well as report generation and report approval permissions
- Fast and effective data exchange between users or groups within laboratory
- Array data pipeline of your laboratory at your fingertips: queue of samples waiting for your review as well as lab-wide snapshot of late and high-priority samples
- Association of sample attributes including demographic and phenotypic attributes
- Intelligent and flexible querying of legacy anomaly data
- Internal Copy Number Variant (CNV) track database: simple track format and quantitative anomaly frequency profiles
- Aberration detection across all major aCGH and SNP array platforms including Affymetrix, Agilent, Illumina, PerkinElmer, Roche-Nimblegen and custom arrays
- Simple web interface for workflow administration, data management and Cytogenetic reporting as well as seamless integration within analytical software oneClickCGH and CGH Fusion
- Advanced multilevel auditing and logging covering all data objects, all report records, all user actions, and all application events
- Easily customize the interface and sample/patient attributes to match your analysis and workflow requirements
- Runs on a wide variety of servers and operating systems
- Multiple deployment options include onsite, local network data management as well as remote cloud-based infoQuant hosted services
- Easily extended through optional plugins and 3rd party access to our web services API
cnTrack is built on a modern web oriented architecture that is flexible enough to be deployed on single workstations or larger multi-server high availability configurations. For storage, cnTrack was designed to support a wide range of commercial and open source databases commonly used in clinical and research copy number analysis.
Personal data management space
Querying legacy data
Integrated Cytogenetic report